Monday, April 12, 2010

Dissapointment

... Well I have been avoiding this post for about a week so I suppose it is time to break the news...
   We are not going to be going to Shanghai anymore =-( The corporate sponsor had poor financial results this year and backed out of sponsoring us.... We are all very upset about the whole thing, considering all the excitement and work that already went into it.
    It's the arts, what can you say?
                      ...
Things go up and down, up and down.
                      ...
Anyways I am pretty tired today. I got to dance only to find out that I had rehearsal until 8:00 p.m. I was quite upset that we were given so little notice. I had a great class from 9:15-10:45, practised on my own for an hour, then ate my lunch, stretched for an hour, had a terrible two hour ballet class followed by pointe, went out to get dinner, then had the rehearsal for our June show.  Fun, fun, fun.
Goodnight!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment