Monday, December 13, 2010

Nutcracker Marathon

Tomorrow is the start of our Nutcracker marathon. Today we had the day off to prepare for all of the shows... I spent the morning running around buying Christmas things, making tea, cooking, catching up with my grandparents, making Christmas wreaths out of pointe shoes, tutoring, listening to X-mas music, writing Christmas cards, cleaning my room and packing for the theatre! It was a busy day and now I am stretching and doing some body conditioning.

Once tomorrow starts we will have 8 shows and 5 runthroughs of Nutcracker.... 13 Nuts to Crack in total and then we are done for the year! I'm sure this week will go by very, very quickly but I am looking forward to all of our performances. <3

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all your performances.Looking forward to seeing the results of all your hard work tonight. love Gran.

    ReplyDelete