Monday, February 28, 2011

Even more Pointe Shoes

Alors, these are some pencil holders that I made during the summer. I will show you how to make them:

What you will need:
-Dead pointe shoes
-Extra hot glue gun
-Newspaper
-Wooden coasters
-Spray paint
-Decorations

1. Detach any ribbons, or elastics from the pair of pointe shoes you no longer need
2. Heat up your glue gun and attach the platform of the shoe to your coaster so that the shoe stands up nicely, this might take a couple of tries but I am sure you will figure it out.


3. Spray paint the pencil holder (do a couple of coats of paint)






4. Decorate the shoes according to your own style.

          







5. Use them to hold, pencils, cell phones, ipods, cameras, or simply use them as a decoration!



1 comment:

  1. Hey I really like your blog and i think it's very interesting to read everything about ballet life. I was wondering if you can give some tips for increasing feet flexibility? I'm doing ballet as a hobby and my ankles have never been very flexible, I was wondering if it's possible at all to develop flexibility there, for someone who's not doing ballet as often.

    ReplyDelete