Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Still Addicted to Ballet

As it seems I am still addicted to the drug.  Ballet simply seems so much more real than academics. Words on paper are fine, but when you are dancing you are in the moment... whether you like it or not. It is physical work, and that work seems so much more effective than simply scribbling out chicken scratches on paper. I have so much that I still want to write about, I will be doing a post on french twists soon, and possibly a post on stage makeup. Probably in a week or so once my schedule frees up a bit!

2 comments:

  1. You should do the stage makeup soon! I have a performance next sunday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 08, 2011

    :) i have just discovered your blog <3 i am truly inspired by what you do! i am currently in my teens and wanting to go full time - 2 reasons not to try and audition though.. 1, my parents would never let me, 2, i dont have much experience and i am doubting my talents. what should i do as i dearly desire to become professional.! :)

    ReplyDelete