Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Survived my Month Without Chocolate!!!

  .... Basically the title says it all! I'm estatic that I accomplished my goal. I almost think that I deserve a medal for this feat! hahaha
      It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be when I first started. I think giving up something all together is much easier than simply allowing yourself some in moderation. Maybe that is just me.
     Ironically yesterday I received my two dance diet books in the mail.

   I have already begun thinking about the possibility of giving up any sweet things for 2 weeks until the Nutcracker auditions (I know, in May). It's not that I eat a lot of them at all, but I felt a lot better about myself since I gave up chocolate entirely. I'm quite optimistic because along with my new diet books I also received a necklace in the mail from my aunt that brings good luck. While I am not a superstitious person I'll take it as a sign!
    Any ways back to reading my books... I need to sew pointe shoes tonight too, but I am the queen of procrastinating any shoe sewing whatsoever, I think I might do it tomorrow, err sometime.
I love Patricia Barker's feet! I'm pretty sure these are hers because she does a lot of the Bloch ads. I had a weeks worth of master classes with her and could hardly concentrate on any of the combination because I would just stare at her feet ... everyone did. They are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment