Monday, May 3, 2010

Scholarship Auditions

Maria Kochetkova in Raymonda SFB

 Today we had scholarship auditions at our school. This is the first year that they have ever had formal auditions for scholarships... It was quite the nerve-wracking process. A panel of all our teachers was set up in front of the studio and they sat and took notes while we did class.
    The class didn't go very well for me. I was quite nervous,  and I messed up quite badly on some of the combinations. Some things were good but the worst part of all of it was that I still haven't lost any weight. I have been working so hard but to no avail.  I have completely given up chocolate and have been eating so healthily. I've been having a smoothie in the morning, a bean salad for lunch, almonds and fruit as a snack, and my dinner mainly consists of vegetable and some sort of protein.
       You'd think I'd be  skinnier... However my energy has been quite a lot better than it used to be, that is good. I will stick to how I am eating now for at least a couple more weeks to see if my metabolism finally kicks in.
    Any ways I feel really bad about everything because I am trying so hard to lose weight and I really don't want my teachers to think that I don't care, or that I'm lazy, or that I am undedicated. It's very depressing.  Well that's my little rant for now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment