Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Second Day of Class

   I could hardly get out of bed this morning I was so sore!!! Almost everything was in pain especially my calves, back, feet, glutes and strangely enough my ribcage! After a nice long shower, and a bit of massage I managed to make it out of the house to class. Warming up was a challenge but I did some running around the studio to loosen up my muscles and then stretched before class.
   All of my classes went well, a lot of international students are still not at dance yet, because they have gone home to visit their families. We are having very small classes which is nice. Our classes today we quite difficult but I really enjoyed them. Everyone taking them was working very hard and so inspiring! It is lovely to take a class and watch your other classmates' beautiful extensions, strong technique and amazing turns and be able to think: "I am in this class! I know these people!!!'.
   Anyways that is all the news from me today, next post will be about pointe shoes <3

No comments:

Post a Comment