Tuesday, October 12, 2010

All of these rehearsals!

  Well I have been sick with  cold which is why I haven't been posting as much, as well as the fact that ever since google yanked my adsense account. Now I am not making money from my blog,  so I don't have as much of an incentive to write = (. Stupid I know, don't get adsense.... hmmm
    I have been extremely busy as usual, I had one day off yesterday for Thanksgiving which was nice. We have a small show in 16 days that we are getting ready for at the moment as well a Nutcracker rehearsals. The show will be at The Dance Centre downtown on Oct 28th at noon, tickets can be purchased at www.ticketstonight.ca . They are quite cheap only $10 for adults and $8 for students, we will be performing a mixed bill of all kinds of dance including but not limited to ballet, contemporary, chinese dancing, and character.
     I am just stretching my feet right now and have decided that I need to start stretching way more again. My hips, knees, hamstrings, things, calf muscles e.t.c have all become very tight from all the ellipticalling that I have been doing and I am having trouble pulling up through my legs.
    I have to do my theraband exercises now, goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment