Friday, October 15, 2010

Random Things That I Like

One of my favourite websites to look at when I am wasting time on the internet:
 http://ballerinaproject.blogspot.com/
They have a facebook page but also a little blog, the pictures are absolutely stunning below is one of the one that turned up on google but there are sooo many to look at. I could literally spend hours just clicking away.




Also I love my leotards my friend got me from China, the brand is Vivgio. I wish I could understand the website so that I could order more =) www.vivgio.com


Also I love my Gaynor Minden pointe shoes. Mainly because they are the only shoe that even fits my feet, but also because they always arrive exactly the same and you don't get random bad pairs of shoes! They are reassuring, that said Gaynors don't look very good on a lot people's feet because they tend to go way to far over  the entire time. I wouldn't really recommend them to most people unless you are like me and have tried almost every brand in the book.

Ok, random post tonight.... must be all of the Waltzing I have been doing lately in Nutcracker rehearsals! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment