Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday

   Another Monday, today was not a really good day at dance for me. I was really tired and was having a hard time concentrating. Yesterday night I was doing company research for ages. At midnight I decided to do a lot of sit ups e.t.c. which made me extremely tired this morning (not a good idea)!
   After class I went to the gym surprise surprise, I have been going a lot lately and I have been feeling great.
   As far as company research went I have found about 32 companies so far that I would like to send my resume, photos and DVD to. Most of the companies are in Canada or Germany, I haven't quite got around to the States or other countries in Europe yet.  Tomorrow I am going to have a meeting with a couple of my friend to discuss what companies we have researched and are planning to send things to. Hopefully if we are organized enough we could travel together and cut back on some costs.

Evgenia Obraztsova
One of my new favourite dancers, I love how light on her feet she is. She isn't doesn't show off like other dancers but remains elegant, modest and charming.

Evgenia doing the Flower Festival Variation

  

No comments:

Post a Comment