Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Youtube!!!

Since I haven't been having class this week I definately have gone a little crazy watching youtube videos.
Here are a couple I would like to share.

Alison Kitri Act 1
This is my friend Alison at YAGP a couple of years ago <3



This is another friend doing Kitri's Act 3 Variation. I have yet to see another person do three attitude turns in the echappee part. She is now dancing in Japan but was dancing with "Ballet Ireland" for a while


And these are some amazing videos from professional dancers:

Alina Cojocaru & Johan Kobborg
From the Royal Ballet, she is one of my favourite dancers, they are husband and wife in real life too!


Natalia Osipova and Ivan Vasiliev Flames of Paris
Another one of my favourite dancers, I have never seen anyone who can jump like she can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment